|Focus and Scope|
|Authors Submission Guideline|
|Open Access Statement|
The statement of scientific publication code ethics is based on the LIPI Regulation Number 5 in 2014 about Scientific Publication Code Ethics, which uphold 3 ethic values in publication, they are: (i) neutrality, it is clear from conflict of interest in the publication processing; (ii) justice, it gives right to the writer to claim his/her papers; and (iii) Honesty, it is clear from duplicating, fabricating, falsification, and plagiarism (DF2P) in publication.
Duties and Responsibilities of the journal processor
- Deciding the title of the journal, the study scope, the period, and accreditation if it is necessary.
- Arranging the membership of editor committee.
- Defining the relationship between the publisher, editor, experts, and other participants in the agreement.
- Respecting to the confidential things, whether it is for the contributed researchers, writers/authors, editors, and experts.
- Applying norms and conditions about the rights of intellectual properties, especially the copyrights.
- Studying the journal policies and deliver them to the authors/writers.
- Creating code ethics guidance for editors and experts.
- Publishing the journal regularly.
- Giving guarantee the availability of funding sources for the continuity of journal publication.
- Setting networks and marketing.
- Preparing the license and other legalizing things.
Duties and Responsibilities of editors
- Meeting the readers and authors/writers requirements.
- Attempting to the increasing of publication quality continuously.
- Applying the process to assuring the quality of published papers/articles.
- Promoting freedom of ideas objectively.
- Maintaining the integrity of academic track record of the authors/writers.
- Submitting corrections, clarifications, returning, apologizing if necessary.
- Responsible for the style and form the writing, whilst the content and any statements written in the writing is the responsibility of the writers/authors.
- Actively asking the writer/authors, readers, experts, and the editors committee about their opinion and suggestion to increase the publication quality.
- Promoting the assessment to the journal for each finding.
- Supporting the ideas to decrease the research and publication errors by having the authors/writers to enclose their Ethic Clearance forms that have been approved by the Ethic Clearance Commission.
- Participating ideas to educate the researchers about publication ethics.
- Studying the effects of publication policies on the writers/authors and experts and fixing it in order to increase the responsibilities and minimize the errors.
- Having open-minded attitude toward the new or others ideas which possibly oppose personal view.
- Do not force on his/her own view, authors/writers or third parties view that can cause in giving subjective decision.
- Motivate the authors/writers in order to do constructive improvement to have the proper publications.
Duties and responsibilities of experts
- Commanding duties from the editors committee to review the papers and deliver the results to the editors to determine a proper published paper.
- The reviewers cannot review a paper which involves him/her self directly or indirectly.
- Keeping the privacy of the authors to not publish the corrections, suggestions, and recommendations by giving critics, suggestions, and recommendations.
- Encourage the authors/writers to do improvement to their papers.
- Review again the papers that have been reviewed based on the standards.
- The papers are reviewed in time based on the scientific standard form determined (Data collection method, the authorization of the author, conclusion, etc).
Duties and Responsibilities of the authors/writers
- Ensure that the author who registers has met the requirements as an author.
- Collectively responsible for his profession and the content of the article including the method, analysis, calculation/measurement, and details.
- State the sources (including fund) directly or indirectly.
- Explain the limits in his/her writing.
- Give response to the correction given by the expert professionally and on time.
- Inform to the editor if she/he wants to cancel his/her participation.
- Make a statement letter stated that the paper is genuine, never published in other publishers and in any other languages, and not in process of proposing to the other publishers.